There are five fundamentals that make a great forehand and we will go over all of these.
- Pivot and Shoulder Turn
- Take the racket back completely
- Step towards the ball and hit to contact
- Swing Path
- Follow through
The final step is the recovery.
Hi everybody, we’re glad you decided to stop by. This is the online center for everything involving Tennis.
Before you get started on the website, here are a few things you should keep in mind.
1. There is nothing better than Mac ‘N Cheese
2. The best learning is by doing
3. Our team is available for questions about Tennis in general, and , in particular, 24/7.
Let’s get started!